Areas of Practice
Indian Law, Cultural and Historic Resources, Environmental, Natural
Resources, Marine & Coastal Construction, Administrative, Water
Resources, and Energy
- Assists and represents Tribal Governments with Government-to-Government consultations.
- Assists Tribal Governments in developing strategies and frameworks to protect cultural, environmental, and natural resources.
- Represents Tribal Governments with negotiating agreements with local, state, and federal agencies.
- Assists Tribal Governments with Self-Governance and Self Determination.
- Developing Tribal ordinances
- Developing frameworks/agreements to assume responsibility of federal programs/statutes on Tribal lands.
- Represents clients before local, state and federal government bodies and agencies with regard to regulatory issues.
- Represents clients in stakeholder meetings with local, state, and federal agencies.
- Provides legislative support to clients at the state and federal levels.
- Provides administrative rule development support to clients at state and federal levels including drafting proposed rule language and drafting agency comment letters.
"Volya is an Ukrainian word meaning Indomitable Freedom and is the passion that drives my work with Tribes"
Volya Innovative Solutions is not associated in any manner with, nor endorsed, recommended, or sponsored by Veolia Environmental, SA